Radiation Protection Advice
Tracerco offer a range of radiation protection advice services including but not limited to the following:
Contact Tracerco today for more information about our radiation protection advice.
- Advice on Compliance with National and International Legislation. Interpreting the requirements of national and international legislation and advising on its applicability to customer operations. Liaising with Regulatory Authorities on behalf of customers.
- Risk Assessment. Providing technical input to clients' radiation risk assessments and identifying appropriate controls for radiation hazards.
- Safety and Compliance Auditing. Onsite and office based auditing of the application of radiation protection standards to ensure safe working conditions and verification that operations are legally compliant.
- Production of Procedures and Emergency Plans. To date procedures and emergency plans have been provided to many leading Oil & Gas and Chemical companies, including to Countries where legislation is in its infancy.
- Radioactive Waste Management Advice. Carrying out environmental impact assessments and advising on appropriate methods for disposing of radioactive waste.
- Investigation and Reporting of Radiation Incidents. Carrying out independent investigations of radiation incidents in accordance with legislative guidelines and providing detailed reports addressing root cause and remedial actions. We are also able to respond out of normal hours to give assistance in the event of an incident.
- Radiation and Contamination Surveys. Carrying our radiation monitoring surveys to establish levels of contamination in plant and equipment and in the environment.