Tracerco has over fifty years' experience in the provision of radiation protection training and advice to global oil, gas and chemical companies. Our Radiation Protection Advisers (Qualified Experts), certified to RPA2000 (UK), provide radiation protection advice and radiation protection training to ensure client operational safety and compliance with national and international legislation.
As a world leading industrial technology company, providing unique and specialised detection, diagnostic and measurement solutions, many of our technologies involve radioactive sealed sources and tracers. Our experienced team of fully qualified advisers is uniquely placed to provide training and advice based on an extensive practical knowledge and understanding of the use of ionising radiations utilised in the oil, gas and chemical industry.
Our radiation protection experience includes but is not limited to the following:
· Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM / LSA);
Our success in delivering and sustaining our radiation protection services over the last forty years, integrated with our radiation monitor and analytical services business units, is evidenced by our high degree of customer retention.
· Nucleonic instrumentation (gauging instruments);
· Radiography (non-destructive testing) and well logging operations;
· Use of radioisotopes for process diagnostics;
· Use of radioisotopes in laboratories;
· X-ray equipment used for security and analytical purposes;