/ Spotlight on Technology
The TRACERCO™ Nemesis
Portable, non launderable marker analyser
Nemesis is the world’s first truly portable analyser for the quantative measurement of non launderable makers in the field. It is used in the prevention of fuel adulteration and ensuring protection of subsidised fuel.
TRACERCO™ Nemesis uses recent advances in analytical technology to provide rapid sample analysis, whilst retaining a high level of marker flexibility, such as multiple marker analysis. The markers used are highly resistant to all known cost effective laundering methods.
The key features of the TRACERCO™ Nemesis analyser include:
- Detection down to extremely low levels of product adulteration in the field;
- Analysis of samples within approximately one minute;
- Repeat analysis in five minutes;
- Provides quantitative or qualitative results;
- No potentially ambiguous personal interpretation of results - clear precise results provided;
- Detection of multiple markers within a single sample;
- Easy to operate with minimal maintenance;
- Zero sample preparation - direct sample analysis;
- No need for chemical extraction or re-agents;
- Able to record, store, process and export sample analysis data at the touch of a button;
- Small (50 x 30.5 x 45.7 cm) and easily portable (22 kg) analyser;
- Can be powered from car power supply, battery, generator or mains;
JW Player goes here
For more details on this exciting development used to address the growing issue of product counterfeiting and adulteration across all industries please contact one of our Technical Advisors.