Microsoft Office D365 Product Owner
As a D365 Product Owner, you will create and maintain the Product Roadmap whilst also managing change. You will collaborate with developers, testers, and other business units to deliver critical software improvements, with a strong understanding for the product and stakeholders.
- Provide product vision and direction to the business and project teams.
- Liaise alongside key stakeholders to ensure cost benefit of software.
- Document and manage product risks.
- Ensure that the product delivers against the business’ strategic goals.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience as a Product Owner in previous roles.
- Experience in Change Delivery.
- Knowledge surrounding SDLC.
- Evangelistic in respect of D365 and able to instil that enthusiasm in others.
- Good listener.
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and experience working in an agile development environment.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to translate complex business requirements into actionable development tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Technology, or a related field (master’s degree preferred). Alternatively, commensurate experience in the field.
At Tracerco you have the potential to learn, grow, and succeed; Come and make your mark!
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to: