Are you looking for a job with challenging and interesting work, the ability to use your skills and experience to add value to a globally based business in the Oil and Gas industry?
Do you hold a technical degree (or equivalent) in an engineering or science discipline and have appropriate experience?
Then you will be interested in this fantastic opportunity.
Tracerco is a world leader in process diagnostic measurement services and specialist measurement instrumentation. Headquartered in Billingham in North East England, Tracerco employs around 400 people worldwide and is part of the Johnson Matthey Group.
We have an opportunity for a Diagnostic Engineer to be based in Zellik, Brussels and carry out Process Diagnostic techniques, either as a team member or individually on all sealed source techniques and relatively simple unsealed tracer techniques, to provide a professional global customer service.
- To be team member, as appropriate in order to deliver Tracerco Operations techniques to customers.
- Conduct investigations on site using radioisotope techniques on customer processes and process equipment, including from time to time offshore and overseas.
- Liaise with customers and seek to resolve all queries within a specific timescale.
- Carry out fault finding and troubleshooting techniques to resolve customer queries.
- Provide professional technical diagnostic reports (to ISO 9001 standard) and present findings and results to customers.
- Promote Tracerco’s extended services to customers whilst at their sites, to generate future business.
- To be the key ‘Tracerco Face’ at customer sites providing a professional service.
- To work away from home and travel when necessary to support the JM Tracerco business
- Job specific training will be provided leading to qualification as Radiation Protection Supervisor.
- Work does require interventions on elevated items like distillation tower, candidate should not be sensitive to vertigo.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Technical degree (or equivalent) with an engineering or science bias, and/or good Engineering background and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Good knowledge of languages: besides English, we communicate also in Dutch and/or French, German is an asset
- Practical aptitude, with an enquiring and challenging mind
- Able to work independently and as a team with leadership skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work at height & onboard sea going vessels.
What we offer you:
- A thorough training
- A dynamic company in full expansion
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- A stimulating and stable working environment
How to apply:
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.