Field Technologist, Engineer in Training
At Tracerco, we are committed to providing world class health and safety and take this with us wherever we work. Our established methodology, communication, and working groups ensure continuous improvement so that every client and employee is supported by a safe and dependable team.
Our Field Technologist will be traveling to customer sites such as refineries and other plants, assisting Engineers and Project Leaders in data gathering though radiological investigations, climbing distillation towers and other process vessels, working with radioactive materials, and generating reports for customers.
Are you ready to make a lasting impact that energises the world?
Come and join us!
- Familiarity with industrial process systems.
- When not at a customer site, the Field Technologist is expected to support the organization by keeping equipment in working order and organizing shop work areas.
- Compliance with all environmental, health and safety requirements
- This role is estimated to be up to 50% office work and at least 50% field work.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of mass transfer and basic features found within an industrial process plant such as heat exchangers, piping systems, separation vessels and storage tanks.
- Work in offshore production facilities and vessels.
- Post High School education such as some College education, an Associate degree level qualification or Certification in Industrial, Technical or Electronics related fields.
- Prior experience or background in technical or industrial related field is helpful.
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Safety conscious attitude.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal, written and technical report writing skills in English.
- Must be able to work independently in an effective and efficient manner.
- Must be willing to travel overnight, sometimes on short notice, and work on a weekend on-call rotation.
- Must hold valid passport or be able to obtain a passport in order to participate in occasional international jobs.
- Must be able to legally work in USA for any employer without requiring visa sponsorship.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment verification process.
To apply for this adventurous opportunity please submit your CV and Cover Letter to:
Be ambitious, be curious, be Tracerco!