We’re looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join Tracerco’s HR Team on a 6-month FTC. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative business in a period of change and growth globally.
Tracerco is a world leading industrial technology company providing unique and specialised detection, diagnostic and measurement solutions. Headquartered in Billingham in North East England, Tracerco employs around 450 people worldwide and is part of the Johnson Matthey Group.
Reporting to the HRBP the HR Advisor will act as the first point of contact for all generalist HR enquiries to managers both onsite and throughout the globe. You will support the implementation of HR initiatives, employee relations, talent and performance management and employee engagement. You will be a key change agent in process improvement for the department.
The position could be part or full time, we are open to offer some flexibility in working hours ideally, we are seeking a minimum of 30hrs a week. Please state your requirements in your application.
As part of a successful and busy team you will enjoy a forward-thinking culture and progressive environment, based in a modern and friendly office environment.
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Support to managers in implementing the disciplinary, grievance, health capability and flexible working processes; supporting managers at hearings and providing required documentation and letters.
- Take the lead on process improvement projects
- Supporting managers in resource planning and recruitment related activities
- Ensuring that HR initiatives across the employee life cycle are supported and deployed on an annual basis, i.e. objective setting, performance reviews, annual salary review and bonus processes, development planning, career progression and talent management, exit interviews and off-boarding.
- Support appropriate engagement and communication initiatives, i.e. employee survey initiatives.
- Deliver relevant HR related training to managers and staff e.g. interviewing skills, conducting performance reviews, induction etc.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Be CIPD L5 qualified or working towards with a relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Have HR Advisory experience likely gained over 3-6 years post qualification
- Ideally be able to demonstrate experience within a commercial or technical environment
- Have good process improvement, administration and project coordination skills.
- Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have previous experience working with HRIS
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be an excellent communicator
How to apply
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.