Are you looking for a job with challenging and interesting work, the ability to use your skills and experience to add value to a globally based business?
Do you hold a professional qualification and have appropriate experience as a lead Quality professional?
Then you will be interested in this fantastic opportunity.
Tracerco is a world leading industrial technology company providing unique and specialised detection, diagnostic and measurement solutions. Headquartered in Billingham in North East England, Tracerco employs around 400 people worldwide and is part of the Johnson Matthey Group.
We are currently looking for a Lead Quality Officer to join our Global Quality team.
Reporting to the Global Quality Manager it will include working collaboratively with colleagues, customers and suppliers. In this position you will be part of the Quality team responsible for the management of the quality management system, managing and conducting external / internal quality audits and to provide general assistance to the quality function as required to ensure compliance and facilitating continuous improvement.
As part of a successful and busy team you will enjoy a forward-thinking culture and progressive environment, based in a modern and friendly office environment, located in the Billingham area.
You’ll enjoy access to an excellent salary, bonus and full rewards package, plus working with top class people and superb career development opportunities.
- Management of internal audits in line with requirements of ISO9001:2015 and ISO17025:2017 standards
- Hosting external audits from regulators and customers including follow-up on findings.
- Principal contact for certification bodies such as UKAS, LRQA and Achilles.
- Quality oversight of Tracerco’s global bases including regular visits and audits.
- Lead non-conformance and incident investigations including root cause analysis on specific issues.
- Work with the operational managers to ensure continued compliance to quality related certifications. including ISO9001:2015, ISO17025:2017 and BSEN 80079:34.
- Developing and delivering quality training across the business.
- Support of vendor assurance programme.
- Work closely with product quality engineer and supplier quality engineer to maintain product quality.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Extensive experience in quality engineering (or similar) role with a specific focus on the creation of QMS
- Demonstrable experience in a lead auditing role and of non-conformance or incident investigation.
- Demonstrable experience of championing quality culture in a global business.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry such as automotive or pharmaceutical
- An understanding of the requirements of BSEN80079:34 and experience of process improvement would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and developing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Experience of working in a global environment and in a self-motivated, results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills to lead and motivate a large group across multiple geographical areas
- Demonstrable leadership skills with an ability to lead and implement change
How to apply:
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.
CLOSE DATE: 27th January