At Tracerco, we are committed to providing world class health and safety and take this with us wherever we work. Our established methodology, communication, and working groups ensure continuous improvement so that every client and employee is supported by a safe and dependable team.
As an Offshore Technician, we value your attention to detail and quality of workmanship and rely on you to safely conduct pipeline inspection services to clients worldwide.
- A combination of office and offshore work.
- Must be able to work in a team-based environment.
- Ability to regularly travel internationally at short notice, working within a fast-moving global team.
- Must be able to obtain a U.S. Passport for essential business operational needs in relation to travel.
- Must be willing to submit to drug/background/physical screening checks.
- Scientific or engineering background, ideally with a degree or equivalent in Electronic/ Mechanical / Electrical Engineering OR proven relevant experience.
- Capability to troubleshoot and repair subsea electronic components, including PCB’s, microcontrollers, photomultiplier tubes, ethernet and serial communication systems.
- Experience in firmware programming, soldering, and cable repair.
- Excellent written English and technical report writing skills.
Are you ready to make a lasting impact that energises the world?
To apply for this position please send your CV and Cover Letter to:
Make your mark: Be ambitious, be curious, be Tracerco!