Are you looking for a job with challenging and interesting work, the ability to use your skills and experience to add value to a globally based business?
Tracerco is a world leading industrial technology company providing unique and specialised detection, diagnostic and measurement solutions. Headquartered in Billingham in North East England, Tracerco employs around 400 people worldwide and is part of the Johnson Matthey Group.
In this position you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Quality Management System with the objective of maintaining compliance and facilitating continuous improvement.
You will enjoy access to an excellent salary and rewards package, working with top class people and superb career development opportunities.
As part of a successful and busy team you will enjoy a forward-thinking culture and progressive environment, based in a modern and friendly office environment, located in the Billingham area.
You will be given plenty of responsibility as part of this diverse and challenging role.
• On-going monitoring of non-conformance, customer complaint and corrective action trends. Working with department heads to flag bottle necks and ensure action closure rates are in line with agreed targets
• Utilising Microsoft Power BI to collate and present quality metrics to share with department heads
• Carry out internal audits in line with agreed schedule and ISO9001, ISO17025 and BSEN80079-34
• Work with the team to prepare for and host external audits by regulators, customers and accreditation bodies
• Completion of supplier validation questionnaires to maintain approved supplier status with key customers
• Carry out customer complaint and non-conformance investigations ensuring root cause is established and a corrective action plan implemented
• Quality review and closure of non-conformance and customer complaint investigations
• Manage customer feedback database including collation of data and reporting of customer complaints
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement through sharing of learning and best practice
• Certified internal or lead auditor
• Experience of working in an ISO9001 certified organisation (or similar)
• Proven experience of working in a quality/compliance focussed role
• Ability to engage key stakeholders and build strong relationships
• Experience of working with Q-Pulse software is an advantage
• Desire to expand knowledge and skills into EHS arena would be advantageous
• Experience of working as part of a global team
• Ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders of all levels with Excellent communication skills
• Team focussed individual
• Self-starter with the ability to manage own workload and priorities
• Demonstrable ability to drive continuous improvement
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online. Should you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application please contact UKRecruit@matthey.com.
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.