Technicien / Ingénieur d’intervention
As a Technician you will become a key member of the Measurement Insights team, responsible for carrying out Process Diagnostic techniques. You will be part of a successful, forward-thinking, friendly, and progressive working environment. Our office is located in the greater Lyons areas.
Some of the key responsibilities
- Conduct investigations using radioisotope techniques on customers’ onshore/offshore processes and process equipment
- Fault finding and troubleshooting techniques in order to resolve customer queries, in a timely manner.
- Provide professional technical diagnostic reports and present findings and results to customers.
- Promote Tracerco’s extended services to customers whilst at their sites, in order to generate future business.
- Be a Tracerco brand ambassador at customer sites providing a professional service.
- A Bachelor Industrial Engineer, a Master Degree (or equivalent) with an Engineering or Science bias
- BTS /DUT school level requirements (language)
- Frequent travel to support the Tracerco business (40% travel, 60% office based)
- Full driving license is essential
- Working from heights is essential
- Speaking French / English fluently is essential
- French fluent writing is essential
- Good software utilisation is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers is essential
- Practical aptitude is essential
- Enquiring/challenging mind is essential
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to:
Be curious, be ambitious, be Tracerco.