- Business Units
- Monitors and Servicing
- Tracerco NORM GM Radiation Contamination Monitor
Tracerco NORM GM Radiation Contamination Monitor
The Tracerco NORM GM Radiation Contamination Monitor, suitable for those working in Oil & Gas, Nuclear, CBRNe & Emergency Services, NDT and Environmental and Waste Management industries, is an intrinsically safe contamination monitor. It is the ultimate lightweight, practical hand held monitor; so much easier to use and carry than the traditional hand held radiation monitors.
The Tracerco NORM GM Monitor is robust and reliable. It's designed for one handed use, with a removable probe and is ideal for measuring radiation in challenging environments and hazardous areas.
The benefits of using the Tracerco NORM GM are:
- It is intrinsically safe, so there is no need for a hot work permit
- It comes with a detachable probe, with 1.5 metres of cable and a rotating head for surface measurement
- It alerts you when it needs to be calibrated
- Adjustable alarm thresholds
- It is perfect for alpha and beta measurement
- Large and easy to read display
- Bq/cm2 output for NORM Isotopes
- Rugged, Shock proof casing for use in all weather conditions
Accessories available with the Tracerco NORM GM monitor:
- Robust weatherproof transit case
- Extension pde kit
- Protective leather holder
Tracerco NORM GM Specification
* CSA version also available for use in North America. Certification and approval details available on request.
Click here to view the full product specification
Click here to view product manual
Please contact us for more information about the Tracerco NORM GM or fill out an enquiry form detailing your requirements and we will get back to you.